It is well-known that WordPress is easiest Content Management System(CMS) till the date. Due to its ease and robust feature is it widely used in most of the websites. WordPress is updating with time and bringing new latest web technologies.
Before you install WordPress you should check your web server for its requirements
- PHP 7.3 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.1 or greater
Most of the hosting providers gives you one click WordPress installation feature. Which will help new users to easily setup WordPress without any troubles.
Here we will explain installing WordPress manually. WordPress is famous for it’s 5 minutes installer. It won’t be harder for you to install WordPress even if you have never installed it before.
- First of all, download the latest WordPress from official wordpress.org
- WordPress stores information into database, so you should create database in to your server to proceed with it. You can easily create a database on your hosting server depending on its tools provided by your hosting providers. Be sure to note your database details safely, you will need them later.
- Now upload your latest WordPress zip file to your server, you can either use FTP client or user your file manager provided by hosting providers. If you want to upload it to main root domain name upload it to public_html folder.
- After a successful upload, run the WordPress installation by entering URL to a web browser. If you have uploaded WordPress to root directory you should enter http://example.com
- That’s it ! now you should be able to easily run the WordPress.